Content

Friday 16 December 2016

Sororicide - Biro and Markers


Featured are Johan and poor Celeste, my two dolls that I played around with in order to get a setting I liked. They are dolls Isul Johan and Pullip Nella, the set that Mitsukazu Mihara illustrated and designed. Instead of drawing them as people, I rather liked the idea of drawing the dolls themselves, massive eyes, intricate clothing, strange proportions and all.
The story is that Johan, the brother, was a lonely doll that relied on his parents for everything, yet was jealous of the attention and lavish gifts that they bestowed upon his older sister, Celeste. One day he snapped and poisoned her.

Here are some more detailed images that I photographed, and the images that I drew from.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

Contact